Wednesday, January 25, 2006

All things Hazlettian

All things Hazlettian

Now that I am no longer the Blog virgin I now have to figure out what to do with it? I am going to go on the assumption that if I write something down - commit it to the public sphere (if you can call this that) - then I will be somehow compelled to act on it. So I am committing to two things today, 1) I will make an entry a day even if it is just punctuation marks, and 2) I am going to start a separate Blog or webpage - the subject of which is my latest film These Girls. In those pages I will bear my soul (that part is a bare faced lie) and inform the world of trade secrets and tasty tidbits sure to tantalize the masses.

1 Comments:

Blogger queen of the slipstream said...

so not spamming your 'blog' but hé .. you're never to 'old' to start the new wave .. [looks at her own bday numbers]

take care and wishing you all the sweets things life can give you.

3:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home