Saturday, July 21, 2007

Connecting

I am back from the Baltics and back to work. Here is a little taste of what I am now dealing with on a daily basis. Yes, I am working in Calgary and enjoying their highways, on-ramps and interchanges.


If you get a chance, watch Radiant City a hybrid documentary about the burbs set mainly in Calgary - a funny film if you don't have to drive through them everyday - then it quickly turns to tragedy or maybe even horror (I don't know, I've only been here a couple of weeks).

2 Comments:

Blogger KL said...

Hey John
We found your blog when my daughter was researching Canadian films. She is hard to impress (14 year old) but she was rather taken that I knew you when you had the best record collection in school and drove a green truck.
I'm living in Olds and working as a freelance writer and teaching adult computer classes. I have had a lot of pressure to move to the city but I tend to shun all things corporate and here my longest commute is 10 minutes.
I tried to get "These Girls" here but had no luck. I might have to venture to the Big City to find it. It was great to catch up on what you are doing.
Karen "used to be Ralph" Latimer

10:54 a.m.  
Blogger Red Devil said...

Karen,

I don't check this very often but it was a nice surprise to get your message. If you see this feel free to give me a shout at

john.reddevil@gmail.com

9:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home